Password:     
Register Help Member List Calendar View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autoclickers.
DarkFire Offline
Inept

Autoclickers.

Can we discuss the topic here? if not, i apoligize, if we can, here goes...

I'm not using autoclicker myself, nor do i write this to polish my halo (because i'm strongly considering using one that right clicks my mouse for hunting - already made the script), but i'd like to know if anyone know, or have even heard of, someone getting banned for using an AC?
2007-03-25 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addz Offline
Mediocre

Theres allready a topic and discussion for that here .... http://www.peauction.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=383
go there and read what weve gone over allready and add this to the end.

Chuck Norris won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word.
He simply beat the living shit out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.
[Image: raven2_sig_155.jpg]
2007-03-25 05:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkFire Offline
Inept

I already read that thread and it specifically deals with this issue:

Quote:So I’m asking, without threat of moderation, what do you think about autoclickers in the following situations:

1(mining): You’ve hit a 2.5k lyst claim and you now have to bring it all up. That’s 13,000 clicks over TEN HOURS. Autoclick?

2(crafting): You’re trying to unlock bpc and you need to do 200k damper clicks to do it or 280 HOURS. Autoclick?

3(hunting): You’re an uber and want to hunt dasp stalkers. They will take 70 ped of ammo to kill... EACH MOB. Use an autofapper?

I'm asking another question and thus it should have it's own thread rather than be off-topic in the other one, no?
2007-03-25 05:12 PM
raw Offline
Mediocre

people have been banned before as far as I am aware.

snake eyes

current peds / Goal

1400 / 10, 000
2007-03-25 05:40 PM
DarkFire Offline
Inept

The only ones that i know of who have been banned were using hunting bots, not simple autoclickers...
But many have admitted to be using autoclickers on public forums, and they have not been locked. MA could easily find people who're using ACs and ban them - but do they?
Are the people you're talking about the ones who were using hunting bots, or were they just using autoclickers?
2007-03-25 06:14 PM
raw Offline
Mediocre

Re: Autoclickers.

Quote:"because i'm strongly considering using one that right clicks my mouse for hunting - already made the script"),

Quote:The only ones that i know of who have been banned were using hunting bots, not simple autoclickers...

Is this not answering your own question then... ?

Therefore doesn't it make this veiled discussion about hunting bots and not autoclickers? or am I missing something?

snake eyes

current peds / Goal

1400 / 10, 000
2007-03-25 06:36 PM
DarkFire Offline
Inept

you're missing something, since my script is an autoclicker and nothing else Smile
2007-03-25 07:08 PM
DarkFire Offline
Inept

the *full* sourcecode, if anyone's interrested;

MouseClickDelay( Random( 400, 600, 1 ) )
MouseClick( "right", MouseGetPos( 0 ), MouseGetPos( 1 ), 50000 )

that's all... Autoit script as i'm sure someone noticed Tongue
I'm not interrested in cheating, but not interrested in RSI either, and definitely not getting banned. As we both know, some people have been banned for using hunting bots (something i do not intend to use, and something which is irrelevant for this discussion) - so, do anyone know of anyone being banned or warned for using an autoclicker (and not a bot).
2007-03-25 08:01 PM
DarkFire Offline
Inept

So no-one ever heard of anyone being punished/warned for using an autoclicker? that's interresting...
2007-03-28 08:42 PM
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

No, those hunting bots would identify a mob on the screen, chase after it, get in range, kill it, loot it, and move on to the next mob and keep doing it within a contrained land area or specified area. They also could be programmed to only shoot at one type of mob.
2007-03-29 01:18 AM
earlvonkippler Offline

how did anyone even know about these bots? i.e. did anyone ever see someone obviously a robot? also, how did someone get a bot to use? word of mouth, shared in small groups, etc? i never found anything on these things.
2007-03-29 01:23 AM
unionova Offline

DarkFire Wrote:the *full* sourcecode, if anyone's interrested;

MouseClickDelay( Random( 400, 600, 1 ) )
MouseClick( "right", MouseGetPos( 0 ), MouseGetPos( 1 ), 50000 )

that's all... Autoit script as i'm sure someone noticed Tongue
I'm not interrested in cheating, but not interrested in RSI either, and definitely not getting banned. As we both know, some people have been banned for using hunting bots (something i do not intend to use, and something which is irrelevant for this discussion) - so, do anyone know of anyone being banned or warned for using an autoclicker (and not a o, I dont kbot).

So Im not too bright when it comes to codes n stuff, but... Why would you want to have a script instead of an autoclick prog? Like, whats the difference between using an Autoit script and an application like Click_App or Aarons Cliker? Im just asking out of curiosity, not to question you Smile

And to answer your question; No, I dont know of anyone getting banned over an autoclicker. Im confident there will be some actions to prevent autoclicking in the future though, but I sincerly hope that MA dont grab names off of forums to ban whoever they think is the avatar behind the forum name :roll:
2007-03-29 03:26 AM
Kaiser Offline
Unskilled

Actually they were caught because the guy who made the hunting bot was selling it on a website. Apparently someone found out who had bought the program (fairly expensive as I recall) and was pissed about it and turned all the users in. there are to my knowledge a few players who are STILL locked out.

[Image: sig_159.gif]
"And on the 8th day God created Kaiser Kaiser Soze and saw that he was good....NO in fact delicious!!"
2007-03-29 11:19 PM
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

Do you know who any of these players are, or are they just random players nobody really knew about?
2007-03-30 12:32 AM
earlvonkippler Offline

well, it is rumored that hunterz and nostrop were two of them. i am still sad about nostrop. not 'cause i liked him, or even knew him, but rather i enjoyed hunting on his combibo land Smile
2007-03-30 01:07 AM