Register Help Member List Calendar View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real-time Postings Counter
Travis Apple Offline
Administrator

Real-time Postings Counter

http://peauction.com/forum/posts.php

This is a script I just wrote to act as a "scoreboard" for the monthly drawings. Crude, I know, but it works.

Travis Apple
Site Owner and Admin
2007-04-11 08:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats Ludacrously crude (just noticed what your pic is"
2007-04-11 09:00 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Travis Apple Offline
Administrator

Ludicrus Speed GO!!

Travis Apple
Site Owner and Admin
2007-04-11 09:15 PM
VanBuren Offline
Manager

Hey! I'm in top 5 again Tongue.

yes, I know the rules (I can't win this month) but no one can forbid me to be happy because of that Big Grin
2007-04-11 09:46 PM
Addz Offline
Mediocre

Second ... blah well see about that Tongue

As for the page .... crude ... yes ... but still better than anything i could do Tongue

Chuck Norris won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word.
He simply beat the living shit out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.
[Image: raven2_sig_155.jpg]
2007-04-11 11:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaiser Offline
Unskilled

We can't stop, we've got to slow down first!!

[Image: sig_159.gif]
"And on the 8th day God created Kaiser Kaiser Soze and saw that he was good....NO in fact delicious!!"
2007-04-12 12:58 AM
RR inc. Offline

It seems to me that I have some posting to do, if I want to get on that list. Smile
2007-04-12 02:15 AM
Addz Offline
Mediocre

LOL how did we not foresee that letting people see the monthly list would create an avalanche of posts? unless of course thats the reaction you were afterTongue

He simply beat the living shit out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.
2007-04-12 03:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dutchie Offline
Mediocre

some work to do for me.
Actually I thought size would matter (although my SO keeps telling me it doesn't :-) ), so I expected the metric to be the #of sweat gained or something like that.

Enjoy!

Dutchie.
2007-04-12 06:49 AM
Grounder Offline
Poor

Wow - top 5 again - but the month is not over yet and look at the gap between me and Addz...

I guess I have more work to do.

Having said that, lets try to keep the posts constructive. I know most people here won't go and post a few hunderd "Gratz" or "I agree" messages to bump up their score but just keep in mind that quality is going to be assesed also.

sorry Parent mode off

Grounder

Zen and the art of navigation:

When feeling lost or unsure of your way find someone who seems to know where they are going and follow them.

You will find that while you rarely get where you wanted to go, you almost always get where you needed to be.
2007-04-12 01:19 PM
Addz Offline
Mediocre

Yeah but ive got to say quite alot of my posts for this month are in the MD soc board and are very productive so its not all just 100 messages of crap. Those in MD know what im talking about Wink and those who arent should hope that i one day make it available for all peaboard members Smile

2007-04-12 03:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

maybe there could be implemented a counter for number of characters in a post as well? then instead of the possible problem of people bumping up there posts with "lol" posts etc they would have to write something with a bit of thought.
2007-04-12 07:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

I have to say that this is pretty pitiful we need a lot of more active posters... For our 10th highest poster to only have about 12 posts....We need to advertise a bit more and get some more people on these forums.
2007-04-12 08:02 PM
dutchie Offline
Mediocre

Addz Wrote:Yeah but ive got to say quite alot of my posts for this month are in the MD soc board and are very productive so its not all just 100 messages of crap. Those in MD know what im talking about Wink and those who arent should hope that i one day make it available for all peaboard members Smile

Hm. I feel the private board postings should not qualify for the prize (as well as the non EU related forums probably)

Enjoy!

Dutchie.
2007-04-12 08:43 PM
VanBuren Offline
Manager

In my opinion it is too late to change the rules of this competition right now. Maybe Travis and Kaiser will take it in to consideration later.
2007-04-12 08:47 PM