Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emperors Clothing Company
plandon Offline
Inept

Emperors Clothing Company

Only intelligent people can see the value in this. Idea

I buy a virtual license for 60K Molisk Teeth

I decide that my company is 'worth' 320K before I have even traded.
The only asset of the company is the 60K license.

I sell an IPO of 10% for 32K -only intelligent people need apply.

I now own 90% of a company 'worth' 320K,
which equals 288K for only 28K!! :lol: without even trading!
This is a markup of 1029% in 2 weeks.

I haven't even said how I will be trading or what the expected turnover is.
I can even sell more shares. Smile

As long as I have 51% or more I can do what I want and I don't plan on being auditted or controlled.

Even if the share price crashes (not that it is registered or listed anywhere) to ~60K, the value of the assets; I still own 90K of that for only 28K!! :lol:

If anybody wants to be part of this please send me all your Molisk Teeth in a plain brown envelope. We do NOT accept South Sea Company shares or Dutch Tulip Futures as payment.

Idea ONLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE CAN SEE THE BEAUTY OF THIS SCHEME Idea

signed Anshe Mader Kwik Prophet

EDITTED cost of License is 60K not 100K, changed calculations accordingly: PL
2007-06-06 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dutchie Offline
Mediocre

I still have some Politicians Promises from various countries.
Guess they make a nice barter for those shares :lol:

Enjoy!

Dutchie.
2007-06-06 06:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
plandon Offline
Inept

LOL,
how long do you think this thread would last on EF if I posted it to the Anshe Chung Studios thread? :wink:
2007-06-06 09:12 PM
VanBuren Offline
Manager

I remember that Addz was selling his soul. Hmm... this sounds similar XD

Nice idea came to my mind. I can sell my soul for 49% of your shares.
2007-06-06 09:39 PM
plandon Offline
Inept

Maybe my subtle satyr hasn't been picked up completely :twisted:

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/show...hp?t=68226

http://dreamland.anshechung.com/dse/dse.php?fct=HOME

My proposal has already been done for real PEDs and real $.

$32,000 has already been invested. much by EU players.

Good Luck!

signed Anshe Mader Kwik Prophet
2007-06-07 12:10 AM
Kaiser Offline
Unskilled

Yeah, when I read that thread I started laughing. I laughed even harder when I read all the bullshit ass kissing that went on in the thread like "great idea", "good luck". Funny how if you are broke and rip people off you are a scammer, if you are rich and rip people off you are a hero. Either way I see no credible business plan or even comrepehendable business idea other than, you give me money, I get rich, you get no guarantees, and I get guaranteed income. I don't think she even understands that all she did was buy a pawn shop.

[Image: sig_159.gif]
"And on the 8th day God created Kaiser Kaiser Soze and saw that he was good....NO in fact delicious!!"
2007-06-07 07:46 PM
plandon Offline
Inept

I think she understands very well.
She is in the business of selling IPOs.

In 2 weeks she has made between 132% or 424% in 2 weeks.

The people who bought the IPO (sadly) only own 10% of $100K assets.

As yet, no regulation has been applied.

I am worried for the EU community, such schemes will reflect on EU. But the trading of these virtual shares have taken place on EF and "Dreamland".

EF should voluntarily step in and apply some ethics - before EU or EU nation regulators step in.

It is not enough to publish something that says "the laws that apply to this contract are the laws of Dreamland.

Dream on!
2007-06-07 10:52 PM
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

I personally hate what Anshe is doing, but that's a really good satire there :-P. I think she should be locked and all of her peds tosses into the loot pool for 1k ped hofs Smile
2007-06-08 02:00 AM
dutchie Offline
Mediocre

Probably the early birds will get some profit for this. People who step in later will probably suffer.
Reminds me again about the 17th or 18th century dutch tulip bulbs hysteria.

Anyway, it does not seem a very good plan to me.

Enjoy!

Dutchie.
2007-06-08 06:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaiser Offline
Unskilled

plandon Wrote:I think she understands very well.
She is in the business of selling IPOs.

In 2 weeks she has made between 132% or 424% in 2 weeks.

The people who bought the IPO (sadly) only own 10% of $100K assets.

As yet, no regulation has been applied.

I am worried for the EU community, such schemes will reflect on EU. But the trading of these virtual shares have taken place on EF and "Dreamland".

EF should voluntarily step in and apply some ethics - before EU or EU nation regulators step in.

It is not enough to publish something that says "the laws that apply to this contract are the laws of Dreamland.

Dream on!

See I disagree on one thing, I really seriously think she has no clue on how EU works. It is obvious after this crap that she thinks it is just anohter Second Life.

Unfortunately I see the banks (pawn shops) crashing hardcore. With all the people (not me) losing money these days I sincerely doubt anyone is going toi put up their equipment and risk losing it for less than market value. If people want money out of their equipment all they are going to do is sell the damned equipment.

It's too bad too because ND bought one. I really like him he is a very nice guy and quite fair.

The other problem with the math here is that just because she thinks it is worth that does not mean it is. So it is not true markup. The only place that markup exists is in her head. At least until she sells it. In the financial industry there is a well known and accepted phrase, "You have not gained/lost until you sell it". This applies here.

"And on the 8th day God created Kaiser Kaiser Soze and saw that he was good....NO in fact delicious!!"
2007-06-08 02:40 PM
plandon Offline
Inept

You are correct that she has no idea about EU.
I doubt she has ever killed a snable with an Opalo.

She is making her money on the IPO and the share dealing, not the Pawn shop.

She has made between 132% or 424% in 2 weeks.

The EU community who have put money (320K PEDs) into the IPO are more at risk than the people who pawn things.

In Sadville aka Second Life, shouldn't that be P**n Shop?

(LOL - that P word triggered your autofilter - LOL)
2007-06-08 04:44 PM
plandon Offline
Inept

I have just found out that Anshe paid $60K not $100K.

I must redo my calulations and edit the first post.

Basically, she has got more than half of her money back for 10% of the shares and the business hasn't even traded yet.
2007-06-14 09:51 AM
Danny Offline

This reminds me of a more recent business opportunity that I did not get a chance to be part of until it made headlines:

[url] "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caritas_(Romania)" [/url]

Perhaps this time I'll be quick enough to get part of the action. LOL.
2007-06-14 11:42 AM
dutchie Offline
Mediocre

Remember:

If it sounds too good to be true it is always always too good to be true.

And this one also has saved me more than once:
Always think what is in it for the offering party, and why the heck they offer this "great" opportunity to me and not exploit it themselves.

Actually got a quite pissed call center person quite a while ago.
They already offered me the same thing a number of times and were sending a lot of mailings too.

She went at quite a length to explain their offering and that I was a thieve of my own wallet if I was not buying.
I told her it indeed seemed very profitable, and that I really wanted to participate but at their side.
I would invest some money and they would call other suckers to offer their services.
Figured that if they were that greedy and had such a big promotion and sales budget, this had to be a good investment.

At first she tried to explain me that this was not wat she was selling and that I misunderstood things (hah!).
At the end she was fairly pissed. (probably because she worked on provision and I wasted quite some of her time).

Dutchie.

PS: about the legality of the anshe shares. I have no clue. Is selling virtual shares for virtual money less legal than selling virtual money for real money ?
Also MA can manipulate the market quite easily (and they actually do, e.g. by introducing more and more L faps, the price of the old faps is going down.
One of the reasons I don't invest in big stuff. For me I consider every deposit to be gone after being made and I do not expect a return. deposits for me are for playing the game, just as you have monthly fees for other games. Advantage here is that it is up to the player how much one wants to invest and if you are away for a week there is no fee.

MA is an amusement park where you have to pay for the ride.
WoW is an amusement park where you pay to get in and then the rides are free.

Enjoy!

Dutchie.
2007-06-14 12:29 PM
Kaiser Offline
Unskilled

What makes ACS's offering illegal at least in the United States is the lack of disclosure. in order for you to take any company public in the U.S. there is a lengthy and well thought out legal process that one must follow that requires much disclosure and much more information than "This is governed by the laws of dreamland" whatever the hell that means.

2007-06-14 03:50 PM