Password:     
Register Help Member List Calendar View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions of things that could be added to EU
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

Suggestions of things that could be added to EU

I have been thinking a lot recently about things that could be added to EU to make it a tiny bit better. It seems what the community really wants Mindark never really adds yet what we don't really want or need gets added just for the commercial benefit of MA. Lets all compile a list of suggestions

My suggestions are as follows:
Lower cost to play
Weather effects
New graphics engine
More weapons
Less limited items such as armor
2007-02-14 04:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addz Offline
Mediocre

weather effects are over rated, theyre never going to eat into their profits to lower your cost to play, and more weapons slowly get added each VU ...

However with all the van spangles dual core machines comming out and windows vista requireing a good machine to run a graphics engine update may not be entirely out of the question.

Chuck Norris won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word.
He simply beat the living shit out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.
[Image: raven2_sig_155.jpg]
2007-02-14 04:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

I really want weather effects and always have. It makes everything prettier and funner to be around. If we could go out in the torrential downpour and look out over a lake or hunt and see the raindrops bouncing off the charging mob, it would make things a lot better and I would be more willing to spend my cash to hunt...
2007-02-14 04:59 PM
Addz Offline
Mediocre

what your talking about sounds like it would take one hell of a system resource burn to achieve ... i dunno if most peoples comps could take that kind of punsihment.... maybe if they had it as an option you could turn on and off it would be ok though

He simply beat the living shit out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.
2007-02-14 05:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

Yeah it would need to be able to be turned off. On the other hand the entire engine itself COULD use some major optimization. They atleast need to introduce rain.
2007-02-14 05:09 PM
Addz Offline
Mediocre

overall i must agree the graphics are begining to look a touch dated however they did introduce fingernails in the last VU so there is still hope for graphicsupdates yet Wink

2007-02-14 05:14 PM
leezhizheng Offline

pet system or something about riding some creature to travel around will be fun!
2007-02-14 06:15 PM
Addz Offline
Mediocre

hey now your onto something .... kind of world of warcraft style ... maybe after taming a pet to a certain level you can learn to ride it and the speed it travels at would be 150-200% of the normal walking speed.

2007-02-14 06:30 PM
Eron Offline
Poor

oh man.

i have this idea.....

its an add on for the friends list, a second "tab" on the friends list that has your soc mates on it. it is auto updating so that it only has the current members of your soc so you no longer have to add/remove those that come and go from your soc. it would also have a feature that would allow for a type of myspace bulletin type thing a message that could be sent out to all soc members on/off line and could be regulated by the leader of the soc to allow only ranks decided by the leader to use this message system so that it isnt abused internally.

[Image: 03_12_07_sig_281.jpg]
2007-02-14 07:49 PM
VanBuren Offline
Manager

Moreover, they will introduce saddle. Of course with decay. A lot of decay.

I'd rather like to see some cars or even tanks. Tank vs tank is player vs player zone! Sounds expensive but also entertaining and spectacular. (Imagine hunting Daikibas with a tank lol )
2007-02-14 07:52 PM
Eron Offline
Poor

VanBuren Wrote:Moreover, they will introduce saddle. Of course with decay. A lot of decay.

I'd rather like to see some cars or even tanks. Tank vs tank is player vs player zone! Sounds expensive but also entertaining and spectacular. (Imagine hunting Daikibas with a tank lol )

i think forms of transit other then by foot would be cool but i doubt they will happen as on foot you can already run from one side of eudoria to the other in only an hour or three, other transportation would be too fast and too unbalenced. i personally like the idea but dont really want to see it. the only thing i wouldnt mind is to see pets rideable with the speed of the animal being about its normal if not a tiny bit slower (it is carrying extra weight).

[Image: 03_12_07_sig_281.jpg]
2007-02-14 07:56 PM
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

I think that if there is a transportation system added it should cost a lot to buy at first, but should be free to use. I mean its only movement... On the other hand I thought of another suggestion: Space travel that happens in real time and a lot more places to travel so the pilots can make a good livelyhood.
2007-02-15 03:38 AM
Addz Offline
Mediocre

Yeah i was thinking about this as well when consider weather to save for a land area or a hanger .... on of the main things that the hanger had going for it was that if they ever add new destinations that you can fly to .... the value of the hangers would soar.

2007-02-15 06:01 AM
hottygurl Offline
Mediocre

Yeah I think Hangars may be one of the most inflatable items out there. I doubt you'll ever be able to cash up with the price increases though. Are you a depositer or not? If you aren't then you'll probably never catch up.
2007-02-15 08:05 AM
Addz Offline
Mediocre

Yeah i deposit, not a whole lot but it does slowly add up. I save 25% of each deposit straight up into my investment fund. Then i also save 1 ped per 1000 sweats. 10% of every hunt and 25% of every global towards it as well .... and hte rest gets pumped into repairs and ammo for more hunting.

2007-02-15 08:53 AM